From the Principal's Desk at NES...

Welcome to my blog! Check back frequently for more information about how our year is going.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Welcome to the 06-07 school year at Narragansett Elementary School!

9/08/06

Another year has begun. As I have told many of the students, EVERYONE is nervous on the first day of school! It always suprises me that, after all the many Septembers I have seen, I still have butterflies in my stomach on the first day! This year we had very few tears and many smiles, so I think we are off to a great start.

9/27/06

Open House was last night - what a great turnout! It is so interesting to see our students with their families. The children are so proud to show off their classrooms and the work they have been doing. Attendance is usually outstanding, as was the case this year. We thank all parents who attended. Let this be just the beginning of the relationship between you and your child's teacher. School success is a wonderful partnership between student, home, and school. Parent involvement is one of the most critical factors related to improved school achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home